- An experienced Asian journalist, with at least 10 years of journalism experience.
- As ANN Editor, he or she will be responsible for leading coverage on the ANN's mobile and website with a view to maximising its impact and reach.
- This entails working with a small ANN team and drawing on content from ANN members, an alliance of 21 media houses in 19 Asian countries.
- It calls for initiating and commissioning reports from members, packaging overview wraps of ANN content and developing new multimedia packages and products.
- The candidate is likely to be in his early to mid 30s, but more senior journalists will also be considered.
- He or she should have experience working as a journalist in Asia, filing for print, online and mobile.
- Must have strong spoken and written command of English, and preferably at least one other Asian language.
- In addition to writing and communication skills, candidate should have flair for projection and design across platforms.
- Should have led teams covering stories across the region.
- The selected ANN Editor could be based in any of the major Asian capitals.
- Salary is negotiable subject to experience and skills.
Candidates can submit resume and samples of past work to
Asia News Network
c/o The Nation
1858/123, 29th Floor, Bangna-Trad Road Bangna Bangkok 10260 Thailand
or email: email@example.com