Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Managing overall risk management process in company such as risk assessment, company risk profile, and risk appetite.
- Conducting risk assessment as well as identifying and evaluating the risk affecting the business (company's risk profile and framework).
- Conducting presentation and reporting to top management as well as support other projects as assigned.
- Conducting risk management training program to all related parties.
- Thai nationality, male or female
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, Finance, Economics, Risk Management, or related fields.
- Having at least 5 years experience in enterprise risk management in banking, SEC, Asset Management or financial business with 3 years experience in managerial level.
- Having knowledge in credit analysis, crisis management, internal audit, or risk model.
- Computer literacy and good command of English.
Please apply in person or submit your application letter, resume, expected salary together with a recent photo to :
Human Resources Department
18th Fl., UM Tower, 9 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 0-2719-9555 Fax : 0-2719-9546-7