Hemaraj Land And Development PLC. is aworld class and Property development in Thailand. We would like to invite active candidate to join us for residential property projects following qualifications:-
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Relationships and coordination with governments and relevant organizations.
- Responsible for works related to good relationship to community, including participation in the corporate social responsibility (CSR) as company policy.
- Age 30+ years.
- Bachelor degree on Community Development or relevant.
- 3-year Experience on Cooperation with governments/ local organizations and communities.
- Special experience in Cooperate social Responsibility (CSR).
- Special skills on impressive negotiation, relationships and/or network cooperation.
- Good attitude and relationship.
- High responsibility.
- Willing to work outside and over time. Able to go up country.
- Basic skill of Microsoft Office.
Please apply in person or submit your application letter, resume, expected salary together with a recent photo to :
Human Resources Department
18th Fl., UM Tower, 9 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 0-2719-9555 Fax : 0-2719-9546-7