AIRA Securities Public Company Limited is a member of SET No. 48, which operates a full securities licenses activity. Due to our rapid growth and listed plan this year, we are looking for many of energetic, experienced, and talent professionals to join our team and share our success with challenging career opportunities in the following positions.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with high net worth individuals and investors.
- Propose investment advice and investment model to suitable with clients' need.
- Manage clients' investment funds and maximize portfolio yield.
- Ensure the activities to be in compliance with SET and SEC rules.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Having 3 years experiences in Managing Mutual or Private Fund.
- HoldingFund Manager Licenseis required.
- Fluent Communications in English.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Team-Work.
Interested candidates please submit your application letter and resume together with a recent photo to company address or via e-mail given below. All applications will be treated in strictly confidential and short listed candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Department
AIRA Securities Public Company Limited
319 Chamchuri Square Building, 17thand 20thFloor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-684-8747 Fax : 02-160-5400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.aira.co.th